Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shit does happen sometimes.

Was in shit mood yesterday. Thinking of the stupid thing. Lol! Why should i care so much? It is over now and there won't be happen any problem again. What i should do now is enjoy my own life. For me, my family is more important. I mean, if compare to the ordinary friends. Parents came over to Penang yesterday. We wash the 07 house. It was super duper quadruple dirty! I wonder how the hell the guys that rented the house stay in for so long! And they never clean the house! Swear! The dust, the floor, it was so ewww! After spending 3hours washing there, the house looks completely different. It smells nice and no dust at all. After washing went for our lunch near Heng Ee school there. My favorite Curry Mee~ Y^.^Y. Then, we head to gurney. Mama bought shoes. I bought nothing. XD Except for the grocery thing. Drank Coffee Bean's Caramel Latte. Superb! Love it. But I orderer wrong. Should order iced one. But its okay, it taste so nice. Sat there for awhile. Then went for dinner at Sing Ken An with my auntie and her family. Nice dinner. But was very very full.

Yesterday i never felt hungry before. Lol. I'm so full all the day. I'm sure gonna gain some weight. Cause after we came back home. Daddy wants to barbeque sumore. I mean, Yes! He is serious!! We barbeque at the balconi. It was super fun. Never had this kind of experience at all. And that is our supper. XD Daddy and mommy went back today morning. Dar said want to barbeque again. Haha. This is what I'm thinking too. Woohoo! Barbeque. Yum! Will take some pictures today. Chiao~

No comments:

Post a Comment