Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First day in T- Cafe.

Ola. My first training place is T-Cafe. Is a very relaxing cafe where we serve desserts, coffee, and tea. My favorites! Dessert. Can't eat em though. =( The X'mas cake is so beautiful. Wanted to take picture of it. But unfortunately i have no chance. Well, my supervisor is very nice and kind. =) Lucky, i was late this morning because of my locker problem. My locket was used by another trainee. So i can't put my things there. Went to HR department and they bring me to security department. The security looks very fierce but he is friendly. One more he is from Taiping too! LOL! Same home town. Thanks to them i can have my own locker tomorrow. =D. Thanks to my supervisor too, he allow me to put my bags in T-cafe. I explained what happen to him and luckily he is not angry. I was so disappointed to myself. How can i be late on the first day. =( So unlucky. After that, he teach me everything. LOL. Really everything. Not sure, i can remember or not. But he taught me how to make cappucino. Yum! I get to drink it. Haha.

And OMG i really forgot the services step. =( My legs hurts now. Next department is Housekeeping. I will be alone again. Why i have to always be alone . =(. I was like deft or puppet there. Sigh. Tomorrow my shift is 12pm-8pm. It is going to be boriiiiinnnnnggggg. Just like today. No customers. Until here then. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment