Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lets Get HoHoHo!

Moo wish you a Merry X'mas. Moo wish you a Merry X'mas. Moo wish you a Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year. Merry X'mas everyone. Changed my bloggie's clothing. XD Got X'mas feel or not? I am so in Christmas mood recently. Maybe because of listening Christmas song in the work time.=D Well, as you all know. I've changed department again. Banquet & Convention! I'm officially OL = Office Lady. Nothing to do much there. Yesterday, my first day. Staring at the pc in the office for 2hours. The bad thing is this pc is so damn old, the mouse don't even have a scroller, and i can't get to online. Spending my day playing PINBALL. You can see how boring am I. Luckily there was a senior there to accompany me to get mushroom on our heads. You know, our job is only filing,  type a few things and distribute the event order bla bla bla. This job is so darn boring. I was hoping they can give me more things to type. I don't know why i like the typing sound. It sounds so      pro. LOL. Besides these work, me and another senior were called to cut cardboards. Cutting the X'mas cookies card and the X'mas promotion cards. I told my senior. We are not trainee now. We are Cutee. LOL We cut cut cut and cut. On yeah, the management did some X'mas celebration for employees too. So nice of them. The food are obviously better then the normal days. It is so X'mas. Hope i can get an off day during Christmas to go back to celebrate. =). Next week change department again. Kampachi! Oishi ne! Can't wait to wear the KIMONO! Well, its been long time since i upload my photos. Here's the recent me. =) That is all. Ciao~
p.s: The world without DaiMaRu is so colorful and peaceful. The world with DaiMaRu is DOOMED!

No comments:

Post a Comment