Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh, no! Bloggie is jealouse of my work.

Sorry bloggie. I've neglected you again. Due to my tireness of working in housekeeping. Duh, this department is tougher than i thought. Seriously, makeup bed is so tiring. Imagine you makeup bed every second in your work time. Definitely housekeeping is not my choice. Felt so ashamed to myself because man makes prettier bed then mine one. The first day of my housekeeping is makeup beds. What the hell, my arm hurts like hell. My trainer just throw all the beds to me after he showed me the first time. And he told me i came at the wrong time. Well, the timetable is not arranged by me, I can't do anything except train right? But, thanks to him i know how to makeup beds already =). Officially thank you! Yesterday, I'm clerk. Oh I hate clerk so much. Because i hate to answering phone with: "Good Morning! Housekeeping. This is Yiyin." Other person: "Blablabla....." Me: " Huh? Tak dengar." LOL The whole day I was so blur. Okay, I admit I'm blur. But thanks to another trainer, I'm not so scare to answer call already. =). Just 2 weeks training here, i felt i learnt so much. I have to smile always. =). One sentences in Chinese :做好自己的本分。 And i have also learnt to be not that shy to talk, talk louder, and more independent. ^^ I really appreciates this training session. But still, there is so much of fear inside my heart. Next department is Banquet & Convention. Gonna be office lady for 1 whole week. Lols. Good news is I don't have to bun up my hair. Yay!

p.s: Tomorrow is my mom's birthday! Gonna celebrate in G hotel. I think. Hope i can meet up with me friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment