Monday, December 6, 2010

What? 9 departments????

Alright, as you all know. Today is the first day of my industrial training. Well, its not that bad at first because its only orientation. But then, problems came. Uniforms, locker keys, car tag, and wow wow wow. -.- We have to settle so many things at once? Ugh. Next. What the.. I have to train in 9 different departments? 9????? 9!!!!! Other people is only 6 or 7. But mine is 9! What?! This month i have to change 4 departments already. Ugh. 1 week f&b service. 1 week housekeeping. 1 week Banquet & Convension. Another week back to service again. But in a different restaurant. Because this hotel has 6 restaurant. But good news is i can work in a Japanese restaurant that is Kampachi. I have the chance to wear the Kimono which i am so dying for wearing it. *Dream come true*. What is kimono? Here it is.


Another good news is i'm off tomorrow. LOL. I have to start to look for shoesss. Ya. Shoes. They don't accept my shoe. Have to go to find the Aunty style shoe. 0-0 Waste my money again and again. I don't know how i can make it in this semester. I'm sure i will lost in that hotel and i will face many problems. The hotel is really big. Although they took us for a tour. But, i will still lost. We go like "Okay, here is the Golden Phoenix Restaurant. *walk walk walk* And here is the Kampachi Restaurant." Our reaction? --> #.# Where are we now? How did she get us here? I'm at lobby already?? Wow, what a maze hotel!

Well, this is very exciting. But feeling confused, nervous, and scared at the time too. Hope everything will goes well. Hope I don't bring my stupidity there. Hope I will be cautious. Hope nothing can beats me. Hope I am mentally and physically prepared. And same goes to all my sisters and friend except for the stupidity part. Lol.  
See yah then. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment