Sunday, December 12, 2010

Viva la Georgetown!

Yeeeeeep!  Viva La Georgetown! Our campus had moved to another heritage building. Yahoo! What a blast last night. Great performance! Huge event we have. Proud to be one of this. =D I was working 10-3 shift. Was my last working day at T- Cafe. Kinda missed it. Though i have just been there for 6days. Thanks to my supervisor. He taught me lots of thingy. And of course 2 of other workers there, they also thought me many things. After work went to China street near jetty there for the Viva La Georgetown event. Well, my first duty is to ride the trishaw around the heritage site to distribute the flyers. My trishaw uncle is very cute. He drive me near to the walkers so i can give em the flyers. Haha. I missed him. LOL. So went back to the event. My next duty is selling Gingerbread man! Haha. It was fun. But my leg is killing me. I'm standing the whole day. Except for the trishaw thing. T.T. Well, the event finished at 12am. LOL. So darn darn darn tired for me. Here's some sneak peak of the event. Just click --> Viva La Georgetown~!  Well, i'm at taiping now. Wee! And I'm going for moving later. WIth Mom and DAD! Ya! DADDDD. lol First time my dad says: "Ok, i'll join."
Thats all for now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment