Monday, May 16, 2011

Addicted to Webcam.


I don't know why now I am so addicted to webcam. LOL. It is fun to use! You should try it. Just came back from college. Or shall I say, Gurney. Now I'm sick of gurney already. Almost went there everyday. o.o And we don't know why we always like to go there. woot woot. Left two more subjects. I'm so tired of studying. sigh. Luckily! There are no class tomorrow! Yippee!! I was like don't have enough time to rest at all. I'm so so so exhausted. Oh yah, I bought some snacks to eat.

Looks cute, never eat before. So I give it a try.

This is my favorite! Yum!

Oh thinking of going Singapore with Lisa after my final exam really helps to burst my moods up. This year I travel a lot. First is going Singapore in July, then Bangkok and the end of August. Singapore again on December. Yay! Next year i have the chance to go to Finland again! I miss there so much! I miss the snow and donuts and of course the Christmas! Mom said dar will be tagging along. Yahoo! Super excited. Wish i could fast forward the time. =) Lastly, I end this post with a picture of me and my baby Cash.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment