Monday, May 23, 2011

My weight is booming.


These few weeks i ate a lot. Seriously, A LOT! I even ate supper twice in a week. My pants and skirt are tighter now. SHIT. I gotta get back to my normal portion. The stupid mid term made me so. I can't be hungry while studying. Cause i will be thinking what to eat and not all the notes. Sigh. Super sad. Just came back from college. Damn tired today. Slept at almost 2am yesterday. But i felt like I never sleep at all. Dar went to Ipoh for the pc fair thingy from Friday until Yesterday. I was stuck at home with some souls, talking alone like crazy people. Luckily parents and brother came to Penang on Friday night. They came for my aunt's church ceremony. But the went back on Saturday already. Here is some picture of that beautiful big day for my aunt.

My uncle and Dad.

Me and My Brother.

My family.

Dad and Mom.

Uncle and Brother.

My Cousin and my Brother.





Happy Couple of the day!


Both smiling happily. I wonder when i will have this chance. *slaps*

Some random shoots.

Forever and ever.

Mm, i like this one.

Honey moon! (just kidding)
p.s: yes, all the picture is taken by me except for the family picture.
The ceremony starts about 11.30am and finished at 12.15pm. Fast right? Then, we went for lunch at G-hotel. Yum! Buffet. But sadly, my stomach is not feeling well so i didn't eat much. Took some of the dessert's photo. Don't blame me cause the dessert is too pretty. =D

Yum!

Aww, i just love the cups.

Swissroll!

Nice huh? Don't know what's the name.

This jelly is super nice! I love it!

Another shoot of cheese cake.

Chocolate Fudge.

Cheesecake again.

I love this one. What do you think?

Souveniours.

Lastly not to forget. My camwhore! XD

M and my brother. Looks like we are couples. Not!

Again.

My dress. =D

XD Just for fun. I look so stupid! 

Until here then, see you on the next post. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment