Saturday, May 7, 2011

a day with brother.

Well, my brother is take the IELTS course at my college. So every Saturday he have to come to Penang for this thingy. And I have to be his driver again. He came by bus yesterday. We woke up early in the morning get ourself brushed up and head to McD. He said he want to eat that for breakfast so i agreed. After that sent him to class and i came back home to do some chores. Went to fetch him at 11++. Well, his class finish at 12pm. So i waited in the car for some time and i take these pictures to kill the boringness.

I didn't manage to finish at the morning. =D

Can't wait to go. I can think of the waffles in the car already.

My favorite polka shoes.

About few minutes later my brother came. Then i fetch him to MILAN to try out his coat for my aunt's church ceremony. I don't know what is the ceremony. (/.\) He woar on the coat and wow! Nice! I likey! XD Sadly i can't take picture in the studio. After that we went for our lunch at Winter Warmer! Hmm, i don't know how many times i went in Winter Warmer last month and this month. But i think the staff in there will recognise me. I told my brother i wanted to order Mix Fruit waffle at first. But when the waiter came and I ordered Ice-cream waffle instead of mix fruit. And i still didn't notice yet. After the waiter leave I ask my brother, did I say I wanted to order the mix fruit waffle? He knoded. X( Wrong order! Nevermind, ice-cream waffle is nice too.
Our drinks came first.

Blur-ish picture. Sorry.

 And you know, the waiter serve my Ice Peach Tea with this tone: Ice~~ Peach~ Teaaaaa~~~~. I was like huh? ROFL! Me and my brother laugh until the sky almost collapse. How cute is the waiter! XD 
My Ice~ Peach~ Tea~~~~~.

My Ice-cream Waffle.

My brother's Macaroni Cheesebake.

Well, i couldn't stop laughing with the Ice~ Peach~ Tea~~~~ thingy. We manage to finish it all at about 2pm and went to look for my mom's present for her mother's day. I was thinking to buy a perfume or the body lotion but it is too expensive. We ended up bought a lip balm for her. -.-" I sure hope she is happy. Oh yah, i bought rock chocolate from the candy cottage too! I wanted to collect it and keep it in my jar! I don't know why I'm starting to have this kind of interest. Well, Today is surely a happy day. But i'm having soar throat now. Over chocolated. Lucky my mom ask my brother to bring some honey she bought from orang asli. It worked! Thank mama! I was like going to fever soon so i drank lots of water and slept this afternoon. But actually not the whole afternoon i was sleeping. I was changing my blogskin. Still half way through. But I'm tired so i gave up. Hope i will get better. Too much of chocolate and laptop. LOL Gonna start to study. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment