Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shopping is tiring too!


Just done my house chores. Donald is with me now. He is so adorable. Too bad, his new owner is coming and collect him tomorrow morning. Sigh. I will miss you, Donald. Hope my friend will give him happiness for the rest of his life. =) This is how he looks like.

Cute right? =)

Well, i've finish two exams. That means two more to go. Ganbateh! I'm so tired. I didn't get enough sleep this few days. Due to the last minute study for the exam. My panda eyes is getting serious now. =( Go away please. I don't need your love. Oh yah! I've mention shopping? I didn't buy much. Just 1 evening dress and 1 high heels. XD Thanks mom! I really love the dress. Muackss. Next week is my aunt's church ceremony. Wow wow~ Excited. Never go for this kind of ceremony before. I'm looking forward to it. Recently, something really bothers my mind. I don't know what the heck is the problem of my mind. I just hate this thought. =( 


p.s: i will receive my colored lens soon. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment