Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finally my study mood is on!


Gonna finish my convention soon. LOL I was joking. Just finished my notes only. Haven't memorise it yet. =3=. I hate exam so much. Makes me stress, uncomfortable, i jump up from my sleep, the lecturer is making me confuse. Suddenly he said chapter 1-5, the next day said chapter 1-7. Additional chapter 8 also included. What the hell! FML! Couldn't study finish already my lecturer still wanted to play this game with us. I don't know why i was very moody at the morning today. Don't feel like talking much. Maybe cause of many things wondering in my mind. Sigh. But Lisa sure do cheer me up! Because she said she wanted to visit Taiping! Yay! Hope Suying will join too! I was super duper hyper! XD But after awhile, my mood went down again. Cause of exams! Argh! Maybe cause of this is the last semester. sigh. I hope to graduate fast! Well, not actually graduate. Is complete the course. At the same time, I don't wish it to end so soon. Cause, I'll be going for degree. No more seeing my friends. Alone in a new class. T3T I don't want!


One more thing is, i messed up with my exam date! The exam started this week and i thought is next week. OMFG! That is why i'm so down. How can i ever messed up! *slap myself* Sorry dar i didn't tell you because i know you're going to be panic like me and nag me more. >.< I know it's my fault. I'm almost finish with it already don't nag me! Don't scold me! *sob* Well, i don't want to go to class tomorrow. But i can't I need to get the tips for Purchasing. Dying soon. I'm sick now, cough cough cough. Good thing is my soar throat is getting better. =) Till here now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment