Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Here I am.

So, here I am. Sitting at the living room, with my lovely Cash beside me, enjoying my favorite yogurt! Gonna get my butt on Marketing! Because midterm is just around the corner. And i hate midterm. I am so sleepy all the time! I wonder why? I took a 3hours nap today! Ended up, i'm still sleepy now. Ugh, what is wrong with me? Now i'm stuck with marketing in front of me. =.=" Dead. This sem is dead! I have to pray hard, and also study hard!.

Next is, my wish list:


  1. Fake Eye Lashes.
  2. Contact lens.
  3. High Heels.
  4. The shoes i saw at the Clarks shop.
  5. Various types of candy to fill up my jars at home.
  6. Improve my shooting techniques.
  7. A camera cover for my digital camera.
Now i will get back to my Marketing thingy. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment